Friday 4 March 2016

LEGO fever is back!


This week had been a stressful and challenging one. Finally, I am glad that weekdays had come to a dawn and I finally wave Hi to weekend days where I can spend a little bit more time to work on this, my new project :)


Both the boss and I (Missy too with her LEGO Duplo sets!) are LEGO fans. During our recent trip back to KK for CNY, the boss had itchy hands when we came across with a third party set, Decool Famous Car which was sold with just a fraction of an original LEGO Technic set. Out of curiosity, we grabbed the biggest set available on the shelf.  But, in order to keep himself as a true blue original LEGO fan, he presented the set to me instead and challenged me to assemble them while in the meantime, he is diligently working on his LEGO technic Crawler Crane, a new addition to his LEGO Technic family. Being a newbie to Technic series, my progress was started more than a week ago but was lackadaisically surpassed by the boss in less than an hour span :P

I am currently sparing a few minutes of time on a day (if possible) and usually manage to complete a maximum of a couple of steps before heading to meet up Missy and for dinner at Ah Tai’s. I am reminding myself not to compare myself with the boss’ progress instead giving myself a year time span and we’ll see how far I can go. Shall time permits, I will keep my progress documented from time to time :)


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito